1. Ravishing — There’s something “devil-may-care” about this adjective, and that’s why we like it. It calls to mind smoldering eyes, tousled hair, and the sound of clothes ripping off. Too much? Well, call her “ravishing” and see what happens.
2. Stunning — No girl can resist being called a word that is also used to describe diamonds. This one makes us feel one-of-a-kind — which we are.
3. Gorgeous — Not to be overused, “gorgeous” should be reserved for those special events when she’s actually stopping traffic. This word refers to the whole package, and when you got it? Call it like it is.
4. Exquisite — Another adjective traditionally used in craftsmanship and nature, there’s something delicate — almost vintage — about it. Plus, you’ll sound like a gentleman saying it, which never hurts your odds.
5. Beautiful — Boys, pay attention: this is the highest compliment you will give any girl. Ever. And she will never forget it. Period.
Bonus: Smoke Show — Just because this noun/adjective worked at your college frat party, doesn’t mean it will translate so well now…bet we guarantee you’ll at least get a laugh out of her.