1. Brilliant — It’s hard to find a higher compliment than this adjective, which calls to mind ingenious scientific discoveries and the finest cut of diamonds.
2. Clever — We’d like to think there’s a DIY-goddess-meets-MacGyver in all of us. This gem is sure to flatter our craftiness.
3. Adept — Meaning “very able,” this word honors the fact that we can do anything we set our minds to…and probably better than you can.
4. Incisive — That girl in class or in the boardroom making the “remarkably clear and direct” points, and thereby crushing your argument? Oh, yes. That would be us.
5. Witty — We already silenced “that guy” with our fast quips and breadth of knowledge — who’s next??